Our Beautiful Girls

Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring has Sprung

We have ventured out of our hibernation and finally got outside and out to visit family and friends. It feels good and is a welcome sign of what is to come this summer. Bella has turned into a menace with her crawling achievements!!! She is everywhere and anywhere she can get. She is now pulling herself to stand up - so her world has opened up to so many new things. Alyssa is her same ole crazy self. She loves being outside and I love seeing her so happy!!! Her vocabulary has blossomed so much in the last couple of months, I have to say I most enjoy when she tells me "No talking mommy" when I am having a conversation with someone or another favorite is "I need a snack" or "I need to go outside" since when does she need anything???

Miss Bella

Miss Alyssa

This could be trouble!!!

Time for a nap Kaelyn

Let us out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment