Our Beautiful Girls

Monday, April 25, 2011

There Goes Peter Cottontail

Easter has come and gone - we had so much fun! Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays, especially when I was a kid. And now that I have kids it is all coming back to me how much fun it is. Coloring the eggs, the excitment of the Easter Bunny coming, the egg hunt outside and spending time with family. I know that there is more meaning to Easter and the girls will learn all of that in the coming years, but for now it is all about the made up stuff :-) It is amazing how everything in life is just so much more enjoyable when you have kids, everyone told me so, but until you actually experience it - there is no comparison. Alyssa was so excited to see what was in her Easter basket and she had so much fun looking for the eggs in the house - ever since she has been saying "find eggs Mommy" - I hope we found them all already!!! And Briella just smiled and laughed watching her big sister run around, I can't wait until next year when they are both running around and the year after that when they are tackling each other to get to the eggs and fighting over the Easter baskets :-)

The loot

Easter morning

At the Eastman's

Good times
Beautiful Bella at the Barton's
Us
Sweet Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment