Our Beautiful Girls

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's been a while and Bella turned 2!!!



Bella turned 2 a couple of months ago and boy has she grown into quite the sassy one!!! She is very strong-willed and that makes her who she is. She has no fear of anything and am pretty sure she will always have a bump, scrap or bruise on her for years to come. With all of this sassiness comes sweetness as well. Bella is my little cuddler and I love it!!! She loves her sister so much and says and does EVERYTHING her sister does (I think Alyssa loves it). She is quite the talker also, she loves her big words, like macaroni and beautiful. She has been such a joy to watch turn into a little girl. I love watching her and Alyssa play together it is the best. Not so fun to watch them fight - whatever the other one is playing with the other sister wants it. It is crazinesss around our house, I wouldn't have it any other way.

We had a great bithday party for our sweet Briella - all her family was here and she had a Dora cake. She was a bit shy when everyone sang Happy Birthday, but came around when it was time to blow out the candles.

Happy late Birthday to my rambunctious and so sweet little 2 year old. You are my joy Peanut Butter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment